Friday, January 16, 2009

Ode to Logan

Here's a picture of Logan laying on one of the piggies.
If you'll remember, I wrote about our rodeo days. This was after we tamed the wild beasts.
She's kind of cute isn't she (Logan, not the pig). How do you go from such innocents to this:

and this:
I guess I don't have any room to talk, after all, this is my finest moment...


...ever

Did I mention that this is the photo I use for my play auditions? I thought it showed how expressive/terrifying I could be.


Ok, Logan, truce. How about ending on a good note?

Love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pig photo. Reminds me of when I was younger and lived on a farm.

Betty Jo said...

The two best daughters a parent could have!!!!

Nate Judd said...

Thanks Mom!! We are kind of cute aren't we?

gigi said...

Cute pictures, sweet sisters! Have a fun weekend!

Campbell said...

What play auditions? Cute pictures.