Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Portraits

Have I ever mentioned that Nate has fabulous legs? I haven't? Well he does. Please pray that our future children are blessed with Nate's long, thin legs and not my man calves.
What's that? You want to see a glimpse Nate's legs? Well, I drew a picture of Nate in a skirt and heels that might satisfy your curiosity (I'm not going to lie, I'm a little envious about his thighs. They're finger licking good!).He must have forgotten to shave, but you can see why a girl would be jealous.

Then my sweet Nate drew a portrait of me.The likeness is actually quite startling.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love how his legs are both hairy and shapely at the same time. It must be true what they say about heels: they give you lift and definition.

And as for your portrait, the saggy pants around the ankles would have me believe that was a revenge picture. It's funny nonetheless.

I miss you guys!

hil said...

whoa. it's a shame that great art doesn't last on a doodle-pro the same way it might on canvas.

i'm starting to rethink how to decorate your home.