Friday, October 8, 2010

Coming out

I'd like to pause for a moment and talk about the picture below. On the outside it looks like a young married couple enjoying their first Arizona D-Backs game together (can't you see the pure excitement in Nate's eyes?)

No, I don't want to focus on how amazing Nate's lashes are or that my skin is near perfection. I don't want to bring to attention that Nate was whispering sweet little nothings into my ear...

Here, look at the picture again. Does any thing seem a little unsettling or just plain nasty?
Let me give you a hint: Did you ever see the tv show "Friends" where Phoebe has a new boyfriend who wears shorts and no undies and his boys keep hanging out for everyone to see? No? Yes?
Well I have seen it, and when all those old men in shorts behind us moved down one row and proudly put their feet up on the seats...I knew I'd better not turn around or Nate might have a little competition.

Nate would like to say that those men would have big competition with him.

1 comment:

Leslie Anne said...

WOW that is.... I'm sorry you had to endure that Haley.