Here's the deal, I am hopelessly and completely lost when it comes to the 1940's. I just love that time period. I know war isn't romantic even though this picture makes every red blooded woman want a sailor of her own:
Back to the subject at hand, I absolutely love, love, love, love, love the styles of the 1940's. I think they are so sexy/elegant/beautiful/romantic. I've found a site that has some really wonderful reproductions of the 1940's called Daddy O's. I know the dresses aren't exact but they sure are cute and as soon as Jillian helps me get rid of my muffin-top waist (because these dresses don't suffer fools and their love handles) , I'm going to buy one. I haven't told Nate yet, I don't know if I will...maybe if he's nice.
Anyway, I want to post my favorite dresses and perhaps my blogging BFF's would be kind enough to tell me which dress they think is the cutest because, heaven help me, I can't. I want 'em all.
Ready? I'm so excited!!! When you leave a comment tell me which one you like best. Now I know I won't necessarily have a reason to wear one of these dresses, but that's not the point. The point is I have to have one...or 5...
1. How cute is this little sailor dress? If this was the uniform, I would so sign on for the Navy.
2. I love the cut and style, it's one of my favorites.
3. Pink, not really a pink girl but I love it!
4. I don't usually wear red but I'm will to take a chance with this sexy little thing.
5. Another simple but elegant dress. I wonder if the bosoms are included in the purchase.
6. Another pink but this dress makes me so happy. This is another one on the top of my list.
7. I might need her legs to pull this dress off but I love how sweet/sexy it is.
8. Another red hottie, I want this dress.
9. I think this is so cute but I don't know when I'd wear it.
10. Love this dress, I need a cute little black dress since I don't have one.
11. Another one that I don't know when I'd wear it but it's still cute.
Ok, did I use the word "cute" enough. Gross, I'm turning more and more into a prissy girl each day.
Seriously though, aren't they great? Don't you want one too? Well, as soon as Jillian helps you with those love handles, you buy one right along with me.
Shred Pack Unite!!!